`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Apeks XL4 is a compact, lightweight regulator suitable for diving in all environments including cold water locations. Its design and low weight help reduce jaw fatigue on long dives. The XL4 also makes an ideal stage regulator, perfect for the technical exploration diver with a large amount of equipment. The XL4 is a high performance option for those technical divers serious about weight savings.
Apeks Nitrox regulators are suitable for use with up to 100% O2 and are colour-coded for easy identification.
The regulators have been specially cleaned and assembled in our purpose built class J (10,000) Clean Room using oxygen safe components and lubricants.
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
- Connections Yoke and DIN available
- Type of first stage Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports: 1 (7/16 UNF)
- Number of MP ports: 4 (3/8 UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Satin
- Orientation Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use Yes
- Type of second stage Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob: No
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Comfo-bite?
- Exhaust tee: Standard, one set
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance Yes
- Hose type: Braided Flexi-hose
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 0.90 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible: mYes.
Discover Apeks XL4 Nitrox M26 in stock and at the best price. Visit scubastore, your online shop for dive equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Apeks XL4 Nitrox M26 now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE