`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Apeks XL4 is a compact, lightweight regulator suitable for diving in all environments including cold water locations. Its design and low weight help reduce jaw fatigue on long dives. The XL4 also makes an ideal stage regulator, perfect for the technical exploration diver with a large amount of equipment. The XL4 is a high performance option for those technical divers serious about weight savings.
Apeks Nitrox regulators are suitable for use with up to 100% O2 and are colour-coded for easy identification.
The regulators have been specially cleaned and assembled in our purpose built class J (10,000) Clean Room using oxygen safe components and lubricants.
Nitrox equipment will be supplied in Europe in accordance with the EN 144-3 and the EN13949 which states that equipment sold in CEE (European Community) countries over 21% and up to 100% will be manufactured with the special M26 fitting.
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also - - protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This - results in superior performance at depth.
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
- Connections Yoke and DIN available
- Type of first stage Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports: 1 (7/16 UNF)
- Number of MP ports: 4 (3/8 UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Satin
- Orientation Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use Yes
- Type of second stage Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob: No
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Comfo-bite?
- Exhaust tee: Standard, one set
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance Yes
- Hose type: Braided Flexi-hose
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 0.90 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible: mYes.
Apeks XL4 Nitrox M26 has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Apeks XL4 Nitrox M26 you have purchased at scubastore, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online dive store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Apeks and complete your order in Regulators 1st stage products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE