`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Apeks XL4 is especially well-suited for the technical exploration diver who prefers cold water climates. Compact and lightweight, it helps reduce jaw fatigue during long, cold dives. Designed with an innovative, over-moulded endcap in conjunction with the environmental diaphragm that helps prevent ice build-up. The XL4 makes an ideal stage regulator and is also an excellent high-performance option for the technical exploration diver who is serious about maximizing functionality and minimizing weight.
- Breakthrough, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm help prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also = - protects the first stage from impact damage
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the 1st stage, resulting in improved cold water performance
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design?as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This - results in superior performance at depth
- Compact machined 1st stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives
- High-performance, pneumatically-balanced, lever-operated poppet valve
- Large, over-moulded, self-flushing and controllable purge button
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability
- Comfo-biteTM mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
- Connections: DIN available
- Type of first stage Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports 1 (7/16 UNF)
- Number of MP ports 4 (3/8 UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Satin
- Orientation: Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use Yes
- Type of second stage: Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob: Yes
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Comfo-bite?
- Exhaust tee: Standard, one set
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance: Yes
- Hose type : Braided Flexi-hose
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 0.90 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible: Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.
At this moment, the product Apeks XL4 DIN is in stock at scubastore. Find out what other dive products, the brand Apeks has at your online dive store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Regulators 1st stage models. At scubastore we stock the latest styles and designs of Regulators. Browse through our selection and find the dive item that suits your needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE