`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Apeks has developed unique first stages specifically for use on a twinset. The benefits of this system are that there is a minimised risk of accidental snagging, no hose kinking and easier access to the manifold valves. Each first stage has three medium pressure ports and one high pressure port. They are over-balanced, cold water compatible and extremely robust. TEK3 looks great too!
Not only is the TEK3 suitable for twinset use but it is equally suitable for single cylinder or stage cylinder configurations - offering perfect, snag-free hose positioning.
- The TEK3 utilises all of the proven technology contained within the Apeks range of first stage
- The ports on the TEK3 first stages are oriented so that all hoses will route downward to provide the streamlined configuration required by technical divers.
- Allows unrestricted accessibility to the cylinder valves when using a twin cylinder set up.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
TEK3 is sold as a complete set with:
- 1 ea. LH TEK3 first stage
- 1 ea. RH TEK3 first stage
- Connections: DIN only
- Type of first stage: Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type: Compact, solid one piece body
- Number of HP ports: 1 (7/16´ UNF)
- Number of MP ports: 3 (3/8´ UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit: Standard
- First stage exterior: Chrome over marine brass
- Orientation: Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use: Yes
All dive products of the category Regulators 1st stage have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At scubastore you can find the full catalogue of Regulators products from Apeks. The price of Apeks Tek3 Right is 260.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE