`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sidemount evolved from cave diving but it is such a safe and comfortable way of diving with multiple cylinders that it has now taken off as a system and technique that all technical and advanced recreational divers can use.
As a world leader in the design and manufacture of diving equipment with a proud history of innovation Apeks has developed the first CE approved sidemount regulator set specifically for this type of diving.
As sidemount diving continues to grow, Apeks answers the need to deliver a kit that contains all of the necessary hardware and accessories, along with two of their award-winning XTX50 regulators, that will be convenient for the sidemount diver and save him money along the way. Everything a diver needs for a sidemount breathing system is found in this kit.
- 2 ea. DST / XTX50 DIN regulators with 5 port swivel turrets.
- One XTX50 has a 83” / 210cm hose.
- One XTX50 has a 24” / 60cm hose.
- 2 ea. custom length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit).
- 2 ea. brass pressure gauges with 6 inch hoses (units in bar).
- 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting.
- 1 ea. bungee necklace.
- 1 ea. stainless steel clip.
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports.
- Regulator bag to hold all.
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide.
The Apeks Sidemount Regulator Kit is the first CE approved sidemount kit specifically for this type of diving.
- Connections - DIN only.
- Type of first stage - Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed.
- Body Type - Cylindrical, MP ports mounted on swivel turret.
- Number of HP ports - 2 (7/16" UNF).
- Number of MP ports - 5 (3/8" UNF).
- Environmental Dry Kit - Standard.
- First stage exterior - Chrome over marine brass.
- Orientation - Convertible LH or RH.
- Coldwater Use - Yes.
- Type of second stage - Pneumatically balanced.
- Opening Effort Control Knob - Yes.
- Integrated Venturi Lever - Yes.
- Mouthpiece - Comfo-bite™.
- Exhaust tee - Diver Changeable - comes with 2 sets.
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance - Yes.
- Hose type - Braided Flexi-hose.
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores - Avg. 0.70 joules/liter.
- Nitrox compatible - Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.
- Gauge face - Anti-splinter polycarbonate.
- Over-pressure relief on back - Yes.
Are you looking for materials from Apeks and specially Apeks Sidemount Regulator Kit? At scubastore, you can find a complete list of Regulators products and dive accessories. Place all your orders through our online store scubastore. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special dive promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Excellent regulator kit!
Laurent - 18/12/2017
High-end and powerful!
Question about 1st stage
Scuba - 13/06/2017
Can you confirm that the first stage is a XTX50? Most Apeks sidemount kits use a DST 5thport first stage which is what I am looking for. Is this a misprint or a different kit?
our experts answer
Hello! they are DST first stages yes. We will update the description. Thanks for your question!
Fawaz - 08/10/2016
Got exactly what I hopped for with a super fast delivery
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE