`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Apeks XL4 is a compact, lightweight regulator suitable for diving in all environments including cold water locations. Its design and low weight help reduce jaw fatigue on long dives. The XL4 also makes an ideal stage regulator, perfect for the technical exploration diver with a large amount of equipment. The XL4 is a high performance option for those technical divers serious about weight savings.
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also - protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This - results in superior performance at depth.
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
- Connections: Yoke and DIN available
- Type of first stage: Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type: One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports: 1 (7/16 UNF)
- Number of MP ports: 4 (3/8 UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit: Standard
- First stage exterior: Satin
- Orientation: Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use: Yes
- Type of second stage: Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob: No
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Comfo-bite?
- Exhaust tee: Standard, one set
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance: Yes
- Hose type: Braided Flexi-hose
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 0.90 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible: Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.
Are you thinking of buying Apeks Pack XL4 DIN+Octopus XL4? This is one of the star products at scubastore, the online dive store. The price is 398.45 $, limited time! At scubastore you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Apeks at the best price. All our dive products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Apeks Pack XL4 DIN+Octopus XL4
Sanchez - 04/04/2019
Very good regulator, very good quality at a the best price. Thanks.
Apeks Pack XL4 DIN+Octopus XL4
Terry Ede - 29/03/2019
What is included? Does it include 1st + 2 second stage regs? Does it included the hoses to connect the three bits? Thanks Terry
our experts answer
Hello! yes, hoses are included. It comes like do you see in the 360. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE