`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The new MTX-R is based on the MTX, a regulator that was developed in accordance with the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit extreme cold water test. Innovations in design mean that the MTX-R regulator performs in almost freezing water at a depth of over 60 metres, something that very few other regulators on the consumer market can boast.
With an innovative first stage design that helps to prevent ice build up around the diaphragm, the MTX-R is reliable, rugged and expedition ready.
- A first of its kind, over-moulded first-stage end cap and environmental diaphragm to prevent ice build-up that could cause a free flow in extreme circumstances.
- Forged 1st stage body gives maximum thermal performance.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp on the 1st stage ensures improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Angled HP ports allow for optimal hose routing and transmitter fitting.
- Parallel turret ports allow for improved hose orientation.
- Superb protection from impact damage on both the 1st and second stage.
- Simple to use second stage with no dive adjustment controls and a reduced chance of free flow.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Patented heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipating the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Developed in accordance with the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit extreme cold water test.
- Tested for Octopus use to 60 metres in cold water.
- Connections Yoke and DIN available
- Type of first stage Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports 2 (7/16 UNF)
- Number of MP ports 5 (3/8 UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Satin chrome
- Orientation Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use Yes - extreme
- Type of second stage Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob No
- Integrated Venturi Lever No
- Mouthpiece Comfo-bite?
- Exhaust tee Diver Changeable - one set supplied
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance Yes
- Hose type Braided Flexi-hose
- Nitrox compatible Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.
All dive products of the category Regulators set have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At scubastore you can find the full catalogue of Regulators products from Apeks. The price of Apeks Pack MTX-R DIN+Octopus MTX-R is 586.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
João alves - 05/11/2018
Very good service, delivery on time. I recommend.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE