`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Simple to use second stage with no dive adjustment controls and a reduced chance of free flow.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Patented heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipating the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Developed in accordance with the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit extreme cold water test.
- Tested for Octopus use to 60 metres in cold water.
- Type of second stage: Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob: No
- Integrated Venturi Lever: No
- Mouthpiece: Comfo-bite?
- Exhaust tee: Diver Changeable - one set supplied
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance: Yes
- Hose type: Braided Flexi-hose
- Nitrox compatible: Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%
Apeks MTX R has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Apeks MTX R you have purchased at scubastore, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online dive store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Apeks and complete your order in Regulators 2nd stage products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE