`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The cylinder valve is where your air delivery system starts, so why compromise the performance of your regulator with an inferior manifold system? The Apeks range of manifolds and cylinder valves feature a metallic reinforced, soft grip and shock resistant hand-wheel, double o-ring sealing and nickel plated internal parts for high gas flow and superior performance.
- Available in 232bar DIN (G5/8”)/Yoke convertible, 300bar DIN (G5/8”), M26 Nitrox.
- 1 piece forged cylinder valves.
- Simple to fit and maintain.
- High flow design.
- 16mm range of width adjustment.
- Available with or without the central isolator valve.
- Brass debris tube
- M25 neck thread (NPSM and G 3/4 versions available on request)
- Unparalled Smooth action
- Soft grip shock resistant hand wheels with metal insert square drive mechanism.
- Nickel plated internal components for enhanced protection and smooth operation.
- Safety burst disks can be specified for valves.
- High quality chrome plated finish.
- Spare DIN insert O-Ring (Fitted in the handwheels).
- Robust design.
- Brass anti-rust tube.
- M26 Nitrox version conforms to BS EN 144-3:2003 and is suitable for use with 100% Oxygen.
- Weight: 1.19kg (2.62lb) Approx.
- Brass / Acetal / Ellastollan, chromium plating, PCTFE sealing seat.
- O-rings - Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
Maximum working pressure:
- DIN - 232 to 300bar (3365 to 4351psi)
- Yoke - 232 bar (3365psi)
- M26 connection - 232 or 300bar (3365 or 4351psi)
- Temperature Range: Working Temperature <10°C to 55°C (<50°F to 131°F for cold water use)
- Test Pressure: Conforms to EN250.
- Maintenance Recommendations: To be serviced every 2.5 years by an authorised Apeks service technician. Time scales may vary in different locations, please refer to local regulations in your region.
Discover Apeks Manifold with Central Valve 204 mm 12/15 L in stock and at the best price. Visit scubastore, your online shop for dive equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Apeks Manifold with Central Valve 204 mm 12/15 L now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 101.13 $84.95
$ 71 $46.45
$ 226.38 $191.95