Finis Competitor Fiberglass:
The Competitor Monofin is made up of a durable rubber foot pocket and a hand-tapered, fiberglass blade.
The tapered blade provides maximum speeds in the water, up to 3.3 meters/second, and creates a whip-like action at the end of each kick.
The tension in the large fiberglass blade creates a compounded resistance for maximum propulsion.
Ideal for free divers, fin swimmers and water sports enthusiasts.
- Professional Monofin: Ideal for free divers, fin swimmers and water sports enthusiasts.
- Large Fiberglass Blade: Tension in the fiberglass creates a compounded resistance for maximum propulsion.
- Hand Tapered Blade: Creates a whip-like action at the end of the kick.
- Increases Kicking Speed: Allows you to achieve speeds of up to 3.3 meters/second (7.4 mph, 11.9 km/hr) in the water.
- Rubber Foot Pockets: Natural marine grade rubber stands up to any environment.
Artikelgewicht inkl. Verpackung ca.: 1.73 kg