Reviews about Tusa Voyager
Tusas BCJ-1800 Voyager is a lightweight and compact BC ideal for warm water divers or the constant traveler.
The BCJ-1800 offers Tusa patented features such as the integrated Weight Loading System (W.L.S.), which permits easy weight loading and release, the Integrated Stabilizing Harness that was developed to significantly reduce weight and structure, and the Ultimate Stabilizing Harness which has two separated rails to increase the tank’s security and prevent it from rolling.
This is a lightweight and compact BC ideal for travel and warm water diving, weighing only 4.4lbs/2kg (size medium).
Buoyancy is controlled by TUSA’s patented O.P.E.V. quick inflate/deflate system and the heavy duty 840/420 denier nylon shell provides superior strength and durability.
Additionally, the Voyager can be rolled for travel.
- Weighs 4.4lbs/2kg, designed for travel.
- Enhanced lumbar and backpad for maximum comfort.
- Independent Harness System.
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness.
- Weight Loading System (W.L.S.): 0.2lbs/0.1kg of inherent buoyancy.
- 2 main 3-D mesh pocekts and 1 lower accessory zippered pocket.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- 10 accessory D-Rings.
- 2 Dumps (OPEV + 1).
- 840D/420D Nylon.
- Lift Capacity: XS: 19 lbf, S: 22 lbf,M: 26 lbf, L-XL: 33 lbf.
Customers who purchased Tusa Voyager
Customers who viewed Tusa Voyager
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION