Reviews about Tek-tite Expedition LS4
Tek-tite Expedition LS4:
5-Watt LED Flashlight, NOW 220 lumens!
Computer machined from a solid bar of Aluminum, the Expedition LS4 provides amazing power for those needing extreme ruggedness in a C-cell size flashlight.
This LED flashlight utilizes the latest High-Power emitter and specialized optics to produce an ultra-tight 6-degree beam pattern, with light output equivalent to more than 150 regular LEDs.
This "spot" beam pattern enables the Expedition LS4 to cut through fog and smoke.
Double O-ring seals give this waterproof light an underwater depth rating of 2,000 feet.
Uses 3 C-cell batteries that last 5+ hours at full power with an additional 10 hours of usable light.
Includes, at no additional charge: glare guard and cushioned wrist lanyard.
- Depth Rating: 2,000 feet (615 m)
- Lamp: Cree XRE LED
- Lamp Life: 10,000+ hours
- Burn Time: 5+ hours at full power
- Batteries: 3 C-cell Alkaline
- Power: 220 Lumens (typical)
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum and LEXAN-
- Dimensions: 7.75- (20 cm) L x 1.9- (5 cm) Dia.
- Weight: 1.13 lbs. 0.51 kg)
- Individually serial numbered
- U.S. Patent
Customers who purchased Tek-tite Expedition LS4
Customers who viewed Tek-tite Expedition LS4
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION