Reviews about Tek-tite Expedition 300
Tek-tite Expedition 300:
The Expedition 300 was originally designed as an EOD flashlight for the U.S. Navy.
Seven brilliant white LEDs offer serious lighting with the same heavy-duty construction as our other flashlights.
Double O-ring seals give this waterproof light an underwater depth rating of 500 feet.
Uses 3 C-cell batteries that last 40+ hours at full power with an additional 60 hours of usable light.
Includes, at no additional charge: an adjustable, cushioned wrist lanyard and rubber glare guard.
- Depth Rating: 500 feet (150 m)
- Lamps: 7 LEDs
- Lamp Life: 10,000+ hours
- Burn Time: 40+ hours at full power
- Batteries: 3 C-cell Alkaline
- Power: 50 Lumens (White, colors similar)
- Materials: ABS and LEXAN-
- Dimensions: 7.75" (20 cm) L x 1.9" (5 cm) Dia.
- Weight: 0.69 lbs. (0.31 kg)
- U.S. Patent
Customers who purchased Tek-tite Expedition 300
Customers who viewed Tek-tite Expedition 300
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION