Details for Suunto Cobra 3 All Black W/Quick Release + Interface
Suunto Cobra 3 All Black W/Quick Release + Interface:
Suunto Cobra3 is an all-in-one console-mounted dive computer. It features air-integration, an electronic 3D compass, an easy-to-read matrix display, and simplified four-button operation.
Suunto Cobra3 monitors and displays your tank pressure, tracks your rate of air consumption, and continuously calculates your remaining air time. It also provides visual and audible alarms for depth and pressure and warns you when youre running low on air.
Suunto Cobra3 features a unique electronic 3D compass that can be tilted up to 45 degrees in any direction, making it easier to read the figures clearly and accurately under water.
The easy-to-read dot matrix display and electro-luminescent backlight mean all your dive-critical information – including bearing, tank pressure, depth, and dive time – will all be shown clearly. And with the simplified four-button operation, the computer is easy to operate even when wearing gloves.
With its Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes and gas-switching capabilities, Suunto Cobra3 delivers everything you need to maximize bottom time and make the most of every dive. When using enriched air, Suunto Cobra3 can be programmed for nitrox mixtures between 21% and 100% oxygen. You can also adjust oxygen partial pressure between 0.5 and 1.6 bar. In Gauge mode, it can also be used as a depth gauge and timer with profile memory.
Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm, Suunto Cobra3 enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the Deep Stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling.
When in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. With Suunto Cobra3 its quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes while diving.
Plan and review:
You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression and decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive simulator. When the dive is over, get detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software.
- Air integrated for tank pressure information
- Tiltable electronic 3D compass to keep you on course
- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation
- Three dive modes and gas-switching capability for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive simulator for planning upcoming dives
- Optional computer interface for detailed graphical logbooks and dive data analysis
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Graphic compass rose
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- Tilt compensation up to 45 degrees
- Air integration
- Altitude adjustment
- Ascent rate monitor/alarm
- Ascent time display: Up to 99 min
- Audible alarm
- Built-in dive simulator
- Deep Stops
- Dive planner
- Dive time in seconds: In gauge mode
- Full decompression data
- Lifetime history memory
- Log book memory
- Maximum depth alarm
- Maximum depth display: 150 m (492 ft)
- Operation mode Air
- Operation mode Gauge
- Operation mode Nitrox
- Personal adjustment
- Profile sampling rates in seconds: 1,10,20,30,60s
- Safety stop
- Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Temperature display
- CNS% + OTU calculation (OLF)
- Gas switching during dive
- Max PO2 adjustment: 0.5-1.6
- O2 % setting: Up to 2 gases containing 21-99%
- Adjustable backlight duration
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent display
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +40°C / +32°F - +104°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -20°C - +50°C / -4°F - +122°F
- Water resistance: 150m / 492ft
- Weight: 210 g
- Battery power indicator
- Low battery warning
- User replaceable battery
- Software name: Suunto DM4 with Movescount
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms 1
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).