Details for Seacsub Octopus X-10
Seacsub Octopus X-10:
The emergency regulator according to Seac.
X-10 Octo: Seac proposes solution for a reliable and long-lasting emergency second stage that allows natural effortless breathing.
X-10 Octo material: technopolymers, elastomers and ultralight alloys (Hi-Flex hose included).
- OWS RUBBER COVER (OPTIMIZED WATER STRAINER): frontal with optimized water strainer subjected to the strictest fluid dynamics analyses to prevent free flow without reducing the necessary exchange of water, thereby guaranteeing topnotch performance.
- MEMBRANE BLOCK SAFETY SYSTEM: a safety system that guarantees perfect functioning and stability during all phases, even when there is no cap.
- PURGE BUTTON: the oval form of the second stage membrane was specially studied and constructed to allow a greater surface to facilitate the exhaling phase, guaranteeing a totally natural breathing process.
- ASYMMETRIC LEVER: second-stage lever with an asymmetric design allows maximum opening of the valve and improved deep-water performance.
- DIVE/PRE-DIVE: second stage lever with a Dive/Pre-Dive double phase to allow optimal management of the Venturi effect.
- DEFLECTOR: the particular design of the second stage deflector allows a comfortable lodging for the chin and guides the air outlet sideways so that vision is not disturbed while diving
- WEIGHT (G): 366
Product weight: 0.50 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: 8002908088502
Item model number: 8850
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Seacsub Octopus X-10, also viewed: