Details for Scubapro Seahawk
A robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling.
- Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
- Streamlined air cell technology
- Automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit by following the divers movements
- Dual zippered pockets with rollout pocket- easily accessible with an expandable compartment for varying amounts of accessories
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide a skin-friendly padding for significantly more comfort
- Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths
- Zippered cargo pockets
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for even load distribution
- Quick-release integrated weight system offers more comfort and convenience. Pouches accommodate from 10lb to 12lb each (depending on size) and are secured in specially-designed pockets with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pockets counterbalance front weights and provide a well-balanced swimming position
- 1000 denier nylon outer bladder and 420 denier nylon inner, for maximum resistance to punctures and abrasion
- Pre-bent stainless steel D-rings
- Type of flotation: Back Floatation
- Quick release (y/n): Yes
- Integrated Weight System (y/n): Yes
- Materials: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Lift capacity : Lift in pounds; 56 all sizes
Product weight: 4.00 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: 22140410
Item model number: 22140410
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Scubapro Seahawk, also viewed: