Details for Oms Wing BC117
Oms Wing BC117:
Single Bladder BCs
BC117 - K45 Single Bladder BC 45 lb. lift / Black
BC117 - K60 Single Bladder BC, 60 lb. lift / Black
OMS ® BC’S
NASA, NOAA, NPS, World Class Record holders, deep explorers and those who simply demand the best specify OMS® BC’s.
Pull down the zipper of the outer cover of the OMS® BC and you will see 1000 denier Nylon fabric backed with 5 to 6 oz. of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and on the Chemically Resistant BC’s 5-6 oz. TPU front and back . This thicker TPU coating helps prevent abrasion and increases puncture resistance. Most competitors use only 1/2 oz. or no urethane backing on their BC covers making them susceptible to punctures, abrasion and subsequent leaks.
Housed inside the outer cover we use a puncture resistant bladder constructed from 200 denier Nylon fabric backed with .12 mm of TPU. Most of our competitors use only a thin plastic film bladder that is more susceptible to damage.
There are other differences such as 100% quality assurance inspection for leaks, imperfections and defects before your OMS® BC is delivered.
Elastomeric Retraction Band BC Features :
1. DUAL BLADDER: Inflator hoses and Dump valves are interchangeable for a variety of unique hose configurations. The dual bladder model features a total of four (4) pull dump valves located:
Divers Side bladder: lower left and top right
Tank Side bladder: lower right and top left
2. SINGLE BLADDER: The single bladder model has two (2) relief valves located: divers right shoulder and divers lower left.
Inflator hoses and Dump valves are interchangeable
Colors: Black or Red (45 lb. & 60 lb. Black only)
3. POWER DEFLATION / ORAL INFLATION: The unique elastomeric bands (use is optional) assist in deflation, but still allow the diver to orally inflate the BC.
4. ELIMINATION OF AIR SHIFT: The OMS® elastomeric bands evenly compress the BC, eliminating the massive airshift associated with non-banded BCs that typically occurs when changing body plane.
5. LOW DRAG / LOW SNAG: The OMS® bands typically retract the BC to a width less than the divers shoulders greatly reducing Drag and Snag potential.
6. TRIM ADJUSTABILITY: By adding or eliminating bands in different parts of the BC, the diver can adjust: a) lateral trim to compensate for stage bottles, cameras, etc. b) Horizontal trim e.g. head up, down or level.
7. Cam Band accommodation: (2) Top and (2) Bottom Slots are positioned in the non inflated area for Cam Band usage.
Product weight: 2.00 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: BC117-K45
Item model number: BC117-K45
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).