Details for Omer Cayman E.T. Roller
Omer Cayman E.T. Roller:
- The new Cayman ET Roller features many innovations that make it a unique speargun in the world of Roller-Type spearguns.
- The barrel of this gun is made of aluminum with a cuttlefish profile and it is equipped with two enclosed track rails placed above and
below the barrel.
- The top rail is used as a standard “Enclosed Track” and guides shafts equipped with shark fins (you can use shafts from 6.5mm to 7 mm diameter) to avoid any possibility of so the called “shaft whip”.
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).