Reviews about Oceanic VT4
The VT 4.0 is the brandnew highend computer of the Oceanic line.
A lot of new features, for example a 3- axis digital compass or the option to use up to four transmitters, make something very special out of the VT 4.0.
This diversity of features combined with the Oceanic Dual Algorithm™ are unique on the whole market.
The VT 4.0 adds to all his features a perfect readability of the dot matrix display, which can be adapted to the divers needs.
The new VT 4.0 is the perfect buddy for any ambitious diver.
• Dual Algorithm™, DSAT und PZ+
• 3-Axis Digital Compass
• Display may be personalized
• Up to four transmitters can be used
• Shortcut direct step to a specific menu
• Deep Stops with Countdown in sec, if < 3 min
• Adjustable Safety Stops
• Gauge Mode
• Freedive Mode
• Firmware Update
• a. m. m.
- Type: Decompression model,
- Maximum algorithm depth: 100 m
- Altitude adjustment: up to 4070 Meter m
- Decompression capability: Variable, 3,35 - 9 m/min, 6,4 -18 m/min
- Activation: Water Activation and Push Button
- Decompression display: Yes, digital and graphical
- Back light: Yes, adj. duration
- Alarms: Yes, visual (LED) and audible
- Battery replacement: User replaceable batteries
- Battery life: 300 h
- Log entries: 24
- PC interface: inklusive
- Nitrox: Yes, up to 100 %
- Changeable gases: Yes, 3 nitrox mixes
- Algorithm: DUAL ALGORITHM (Z+, DSAT) with deepstops
- Tissue compartments: 12
- Air integrated: Yes
- Consol: No
- Software: Oceanlog Version 2.2.6 or higher
Customers who purchased Oceanic VT4
Customers who viewed Oceanic VT4
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION