Reviews about Oceanic VT4 Complete
Oceanic VT4 Complete:
The VT 4.0 is the brandnew highend computer of the Oceanic line.
A lot of new features, for example a 3- axis digital compass or the option to use up to four transmitters, make something very special out of the VT 4.0.
This diversity of features combined with the Oceanic Dual Algorithm™ are unique on the whole market.
The VT 4.0 adds to all his features a perfect readability of the dot matrix display, which can be adapted to the divers needs.
The new VT 4.0 is the perfect buddy for any ambitious diver.
• Dual Algorithm™, DSAT und PZ+
• 3-Axis Digital Compass
• Display may be personalized
• Up to four transmitters can be used
• Shortcut direct step to a specific menu
• Deep Stops with Countdown in sec, if < 3 min
• Adjustable Safety Stops
• Gauge Mode
• Freedive Mode
• Firmware Update
• a. m. m.
• TRANSMITTER / Sender
- Type: Decompression model,
- Maximum algorithm depth: 100 m
- Altitude adjustment: up to 4070 Meter m
- Decompression capability: Variable, 3,35 - 9 m/min, 6,4 -18 m/min
- Activation: Water Activation and Push Button
- Decompression display: Yes, digital and graphical
- Back light: Yes, adj. duration
- Alarms: Yes, visual (LED) and audible
- Battery replacement: User replaceable batteries
- Battery life: 300 h
- Log entries: 24
- PC interface: inklusive
- Nitrox: Yes, up to 100 %
- Changeable gases: Yes, 3 nitrox mixes
- Algorithm: DUAL ALGORITHM (Z+, DSAT) with deepstops
- Tissue compartments: 12
- Air integrated: Yes
- Consol: No
- Software: Oceanlog Version 2.2.6 or higher
Customers who purchased Oceanic VT4 Complete
Customers who viewed Oceanic VT4 Complete
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION
Recently purchased the VT4 as on paper it sounded like the perfect dive computer for recreation and light TEC diving. However I have had constant transmitter connection issues. The size of the data displayed is also very small compared with the Beautifull large screen. The gas change menu has letters only 3 mm high and Extremly hard to read under water. I have written three times to Oceanic for assistance and are yet to have an email returned. This could be a fantastic dive computer with a few software and display tweaks. However at the moment I am re looking at my options based on the above.