Details for Oceanic Veo 3.0 Navcon Console
Oceanic Veo 3.0 Navcon Console:
The Oceanic VEO 3.0 continues Oceanics tradition of designing rugged, feature-rich personal dive computers that are intuitively easy to use and reasonably priced.
Featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, 2-Nitrox Mix Compatibility, Audible Alarms, 3-Button Interface with settings "Step Back", and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight "hockey-puck" module for your wrist or console. Now available with metric system.
- Powered by Oceanics Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 3 Operating Buttons with "Step Back" interface – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times < 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
- Modes of Operation : Norm (Air / Nitrox) Gauge, and Free Dive
- Push Buttons: 3
- User Interface: Click forward, Fast Scroll
- Mounting Options: "Hockey Puck" Module, Wrist, 2 and 3 Gauge Consoles
- Activation: Water or Push Button
- Algorithm Basis: Dual Algorithm Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment: Each Level provides No Decompression Limits for the next dive +3000 ft altitude
- Altitude Algorithm Basis: NOAA
- O2 Limit Basis: NOAA
- Tissue Compartments: 12 (5 to 480 minutes)
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment: 2,000 - 14,000 ft / 610 - 4200 m
- Decompression Capability: 10 - 60 ft (3-18 m)
- Deep Stop: OPTIONAL - :02 COUNTDOWN TIMER AT 1/2 MAX DEPTH FOR DIVES DEEPER THAN 80 ft/25m
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt: YES - ADJUSTABLE DEPTH AND TIME
- Audible Alarm: YES - MAY BE DEACTIVATED AND/OR CUSTOMIZED BY USER
- Alarm Acknowledgment (U/W Deactivation): YES - PUSH BUTTON DEACTIVATES CURRENT ALARM
- Ascent Rate Range: 3,35 - 9 m/min -6,4 -18 m/min
- Ascent Rate Maximum: 30 fpm (<60 ft) / 9 m/min (<18m) 60 fpm (>60 ft) / 18 m/min (>18m)
- SmartGlo Backlight: YES - ADJUSTABLE DURATION
- Diver Replaceable Batteries: YES
- Battery Type: CR2450
- Battery Life*: 300 DIVE HOURS
- Data Retention (retains calculations indefinitely during battery change): YES
- Low Battery Indicator (Graphic): YES
- Calendar / Clock: DATE & TIME
- Operating Depth (NORM/FREE): 330 ft / 100 m
- Operating Depth (GAUGE): 399 ft / 120 m
- 24 Hour Time to Fly Countdown: YES
- Gauge Mode Run Timer: NO
- Calculated Desaturation Fly Countdown: YES
- Dive Mode Displays: MAIN, UP TO 2 ALTERNATES AND 1 SECONDARY
- High O2 Alarm / Warning: 300 SOTU / DOTU
- High PO2 Alarm / Warning: 1.6 DEFAULT OR USER SETTING
- On-Unit Log Capacity: 24 DIVES
- PC Data Download: OPTIONAL
- PC Settings Upload: OPTIONAL
- Firmware Update: OPTIONAL
- OceanLog Download Memory Capacity: 512K**
- Pre-Dive Planning Sequence: PUSH BUTTON 9-57 m
- Temperature Display: YES
- Nitrogen Tissue Loading Bar Graph: YES
- Oxygen Loading: NUMERIC %
- Variable Ascent Rate Bar Graph: YES
- No Decompression Time Remaining Display: YES
- O2 Time Remaining Display: YES
- Set Mode with Rapid Advance: YES
- Set FO2 Value (%) Gas 1: AIR, 21-50%
- Set FO2 Value (%) Gas 2: OFF, 21-100%
- Set Audible Alarm On/Off: YES
- Set Max Depth Alarm: YES
- Set Elapsed Dive Time Alarm: YES
- Set Maximum Nitrogen Tissue Loading Bar Graph Alarm: YES
- Set Personal Conservative Factor: YES
- Set Dive Time Remaining Alarm: YES
- Set Units Of Measurement: YES
- Set Hour Format (12/24 Hour): YES
- Set Time of Day: YES
- Set Date: YES
- Set Maximum PO2 Alarm: YES
- Set FO2 50% Default: YES
- Set Backlight Duration: YES
- Set Safety Stop Time and Depth : YES
- Set Sampling Rate (OceanLog Download): 1 (Free Dive Mode Only)/ 2/15/30/60 SECONDS
- Set Digital Gauge Mode On/Off: YES
- Set Water Activation On/Off: YES
- Set Free Dive Elapsed Dive Time Alarm: YES
- Set Free Dive Countdown Timer: YES
- Set Free Dive Max Depth #1: YES
- Set Free Dive Max Depth #2: YES
- Set Free Dive Max Depth #3: YES
Choose the one dive computer that’s liberal, conservative or middle-of-the-road.
Dual Algorithm technology lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
Product weight: 1.00 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: 20545048602
Item model number: 04-3825-16
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).