Details for Midland XTC-400
Full HD video recording with image stabilisation
• Capture vibrant, colour-rich high-definition video in either 1080p@30fps, or 720p@60fps.
• Built-in image stabilisation reduces the inevitable vibrations that accompany intense action sports for super-smooth HD video.
5-hour battery life
• The longest battery life in the helmet camera market, the Midland XTC-400 can shoot for up to 5-hours non-stop in 1080p video mode – ideal for epic days of action sports, motorcycle touring or endurance racing.
85m waterproof housing
• Included with the Midland camera is a flat-lens submersible case that can withstand depths down to an impressive 85m.
• A small switch on the back of the camera switches on Wi-Fi, allowing you to connect the camera to your smartdevice via the ‘Action Connect’ app for use as a camera remote control.
• Lineup and preview your shot, live stream the action, playback your video and upload to Youtube and Facebook in an instant.
One-button slide switch
• A simplistic and extremely handy sliding record switch means the camera is either set to off or record.
• Large enough for use with gloves, this hassle-free design is perfect for action sports.
Wide-angle rotatable lens
• The XTC-400’s 170° wide-angle lens captures a huge field-of-view, and can be rotated 270° for aligning the perfect shot.
Built in microphone; external microphone compatibility
• A built-in microphone captures audio automatically to supplement your video, whilst the option of using an external microphone is available via the 3.5mm port.
’3+1’ mounting system
• Midland’s mounting system is featured on both sides and the base of the camera, as well as a ¼” thread for maximum mounting versatility.
Still photo mode
• Capture 5-megapixel or 2-megapixel still photos.
1 waterproof housing up to 85m
1 batery Li-ion 3,7V 1700 mAh
1 USB cable
-Photo* 12 Mp/5Mp/3Mp
-Format H.264 Files - MP4
-7 elementos lens (6 tempered glass, 1 IRF)
-Rotatoty lens 270º
-wide-angle range 170° Variable*
-SD up to 32 GB (not included)
-Batery Li-Ion 1700 mAH
-Authonomy Hasta 5 Horas
-Stealth mode* Opctonal
-Weight 140 g
-Size 52 x 95 x 35 mm
-Compatibility Win XP, SP2, Vista 7&8, Mac OSX 10.4+
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).