Details for Mares M2 RGBM
Mares M2 RGBM:
• Simple and reliable
• Easy to use buttons
• User-replaceable batteries
RGBM Algorithm Deep Stops
The M2 RGBM is a complete dive computer for both recreational and technical dives and is powered by two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries, easily available worldwide.
During the dive
• Current depth / maximum depth achieved (on request)
• Duration of the dive
• Safety stop
• Remaining no-decompression time at the current depth
• Decompression stop times
• Total ascent time
• Water temperature (on request)
• Speed of ascent (as a percentage of the maximum permitted speed)
• Value for CNS O2 LIMIT % (in the case of Nitrox dives)
• Dive time in minutes and seconds (in bottom time mode).
On the Surface
• Surface time
• Logbook facility for storing 50 dives in memory
• Profiles of the last 50 dives, at 20 second intervals (max 38 hours)
• Desaturation time display
• Time-to-fly display
• Calendar and clock function
• Air temperature
• Scrolling of no-stop times for planning repetitive dives
• Dive simulator.
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 5 / 5
yo tengo el m1 es el mejor odenador que comprado y encima barato , los algorismo som buy similares atodos los demas,solo un poco mas seguro poca cosa
Buen precio pero por poco más tienes todo un Vyper o un Archimede, ambos con una pantalla mucho más grande y clara y un diseño de carcasa más aplanado.
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Mares M2 RGBM, also viewed: