Reviews about Kowalski Select Led 620 Li-ion Red
Kowalski Select Led 620 Li-ion Red:
The new 620 Select LED gives you ultimate flexibility in a diving lamp.
It has the option of three interchangeable heads to go on one power source.
This torch also boasts the usual Kowalski build quality along with Lithium Ionen batteries that give an impressive 2 hours burn time @ 100% and a recharge time of only 2.5hrs max. All this in a torch that weighs under 1 kilo.
The lamp comes as standard with an LED head of your choice, either a 12° spot version or the 70° flood version. You can then add different heads to suit your lighting needs or preferences.
Three individual modules are available that can be exchanged within a few seconds: LED 12 ° Spot, LED Flood 70 ° or 10 ° 6V/20W halogen spot.
The select 620 is equipped with all modules infinitely dimmable from 100% to 20%.
- Housing: seawater resistant
- Anodized aluminum.
- Front Glass: mineral glass chemically cured
- Depth: more than 200 m
- Dimmable: Continuous 100% - 20%
- Switches: Mechanical
- Battery life: 7.4 V / 4.6 Ah (Li-Ion)
- Discharge protection: yes
- Charging time: max. 2.5 hours
LED Module: MC-E 10W
- ± 10% burn time: 120 minutes at 100%
- Burn time dimmed: 20% = ~ 480 min
- Light angle: 12 ° Spot / 70 ° Flood
- Luminosity: 18 000 Lux Spot
- Flood 900 lux
- Dimensions ø x L: 64 mm x 191 mm
- Weight: 930 g
The Module LED flood for Select 620 comes as standard output 6500K (Cold White), but can be specified as 5000k output (Neutral white/Daylight) and also has the option of a Cree MT-G Easy White LED giving 3000k warm white output equivalent to halogen lamps. please email us for more information about delivery times for non standard light outputs.
Customers who purchased Kowalski Select Led 620 Li-ion Red
Customers who viewed Kowalski Select Led 620 Li-ion Red
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION