Details for Cressi Ellipse Black Balanced NR - MC9 Yoke
Cressi Ellipse Black Balanced NR - MC9 Yoke:
Pairing of balanced and adjustable 2nd stage Ellipse Balanced with the hyper-balanced 1st stage MC9.
Thanks to the performance and the highly technological content of both stages this regulator is placed at the very top of the Cressi range.
The user can adjust the Venturi effect (dive / pre-dive) at any time during the dive.
2nd stage Ellipse Balanced:
- Many of the exclusive technical characteristics of Ellipse, covered by 4 international patents, have been transferred to this new second stage.
- Ellipse Balanced has a slightly larger casing which is made from a sound absorbing material, and a new diaphragm that further improves the already very low inhalation effort of Ellipse.
- The weight is very low (the lightest in the category).
- The pneumatic balancing system of the piston allows for constant performance at any depth and with any air pressure in the tanks.
- A small lever, located in the upper part of the casing, acts as a flow deviator and allows the Venturi effect to be adjusted. When placed in position (-) it functions as pre-dive, for getting into the water and the first stages of the dive, whilst when moved to (+) it allows the regulator to develop its maximum performance.
- An internal heat exchanger optimises the performance of the regulator even in cold waters.
- The special study of air flows inside the casing has meant that absolutely natural, smooth and very silent breathing has been obtained.
- The standard release baffle can be directly replaced by the user for a larger model which pushes the bubbles further way from the diver’s face.
- The possibility of quickly removing the entire mechanical part from the casing significantly aids maintenance operations.
Technical Characteristics of the 2nd stage Ellipse Balanced with 1st stage MC9:
- Average inhalation effort 3 mbar.
- Average exhalation effort 8 mbar.
- Average breathing labour 0.75 J/l.
- Quantity of air supplied 2500 l/m (*).
- Weight without hose 170 g.
(*) Values measured in compliance with standard UNI EN 250.
1st stage MC9:
- Hyper-balanced Diaphragm 1st stage with highly technological content that places it at the top of the Cressi range.
- Very light body covered by a protective elastomer shell.
- Cylinder sheathed in an antifriction and anticorrosion material that guarantees perfect sliding of the piston and long maintenance intervals.
- The nozzle, made from 316 stainless steel, can be easily replaced, thus ensuring perfect air-tightness, even after many years of use.
- Advanced research on the passage of internal air and a special assistance chamber have enabled the drop of pressure upon inhalation to be kept to a minimum, thus guaranteeing high performance in any situation.
- Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and lowering of the pressure in the tank, offering higher performance during the delicate ascent phase and at maximum depths.
MC9 diaphragm 1st stage - Technical Features
- Working pressure (INT connection): 0-232 bar.
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar.
- Calibration adjustment range: +/- 0.5 bar.
- Air supply: 4500 l/min (*).
- High pressure seats (HP): 2.
- Low pressure seats (LP): 4.
- Wight with INT connection: 590 g.
(*)values measured at LP seat outlet with second stage connected and 150 bar pressure in the cylinders.
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by scubastore. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Cressi Ellipse Black Balanced NR - MC9 Yoke, also viewed: