Details for Cressi Aero Queen
Cressi Aero Queen:
Model from the new AERO range specifically designed for women, and the bag structure and shoulders have been studied to adapt perfectly to women\s shapes without uncomfortable constrictions. Like the other models in the AERO range, this jacket has been designed to be able to stow all the diver\s weights in the different pockets. Complete with the brand new Lock-Aid System (L.A.S.), which consists of two special slip-off weight containers complete with mechanical safety release, each one can stow up to 4.5 kg of weight. The shoulder straps are separate from the bag, which provides considerable buoyancy as required by the models with fully integrated weights. Notwithstanding this, the mixed front-back volume and the anatomic conformation guarantee an extremely streamlined and enveloping structure that is perfect for forward moving. The extensive accessories include two accessory holder zip-up pockets, two weight pockets on the back, several stainless steel D-rings, two knife sheaths and two carry handles. The choice of materials makes it possible to keep the weight down for air travel.
- Bag expansion: mixed front-back
- Material: 500 Cordura for the outer, 420 denier Nylon on the inner
- Two large zip-up accessories pockets
- Integrated Lock-Aid weight pocket system
- Bag retaining system
- Two back weight pockets
- Three dump-pressure valves
- Two, 40mm stainless steel D-rings on the shoulders
- Two, 50mm stainless steel D-rings on the bottom
- Two, 30mm technopolymer D-rings above the pockets
- Rigid carry handle
- Adjustable nylon handle on rear
- Two knife sheaths above the front pockets.
Customers who viewed Cressi Aero Queen, also viewed:
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION
Cressi aero queen
Fantástico el nuevo chaleco de Cressi. Es como si no lo llevaras puesto, sobre todo en la parte superior. Tiene una gran capacidad, y es extremadamente cómodo. La única pega es el acceso a los bolsillos, que quedan muy atrás. Sobre todo cuando está algo hinchado. Al tener cremallera en lugar de velcro, resultan aún más incómodos. Por lo demás, una buena elección para las chicas. Saludos.