Description et caractéristiques Dive Rite Surface Marker Buoy
Dive Rite Surface Marker Buoy:
When considerable lift is needed, the Surface Marker Buoy is the deco bag of choice.
With 100 lbs of lift, the Surface Marker Buoy can be inflated at depth for decompression or inflated at the surface as a float ball.
At 3-feet tall by 24-inches wide (0.91m x 61cm), the Surface Marking Buoy can hold a technical diver with multiple tanks while waiting on the dive boat or is ideal for a dive master with a group of divers to hang on.
An oral/power inflator allows the bag to be inflated at the surface as well as at depth.
The completely closed bag has a standard over pressure valve to allow excess gas to vent during ascent and/or to depressurize the bag before boarding the boat.
Made in the U.S.A.
- 100 lbs lift.
- Reflective tape on both sides for added visibility.
- 300 D polyester bag is extra-tough and more resistant to fading.
- Durable water repellant finish (DWR) inhibits water saturation and dries quickly.
- RF welded seams with nylon reinforced edges.
- 304 stainless steel D-ring lift point.
- Over pressure relief valve.
- ANSI-certified safety orange.
- 0.9lb (408g).
Les personnes qui ont acheté ce produit ont egalement acheté Dive Rite Surface Marker Buoy
Produits similaires de Dive Rite Surface Marker Buoy
VOTRE AVIS NOUS INTERESSE