Dive Rite H1000 HID Light Slimline:
Small, yet powerful our HID 1000 Slimline packs a powerful 1000 lumens of illumination, which is 100% brighter than a 10W HID.
An all-new protective reflector housing is shock-resistant and adjustable, offering the ability to change focus from a wide flood to a tight beam.
Powered by a 12V 4500 mA NiMH battery gives 3.5-hours of burn time and is depth rated to 500 feet (152m).
The Slimline canister holds the battery pack and is machined from a single piece of chloride pipe (PVC). Coupled with its round shape and poly vinyl chloride (PVC) construction the canister is indestructible even under extreme pressures.
The canister lid houses the on/off switch inside a switch guard to prevent accidental on/off. A compression o-ring seal keeps water from entering the canister and locking latches prevent unintentional opening of the lid.
Comes standard with Goodman metal hand mount.
Includes NiMH charger and comes packed inside a protective case.
Made in the U.S.A.
- 15-watt HID H1000 bulb is 100% brighter than the 10-watt HID H10
- Bulb has 1,100 hour life; requires warm-up of 4-minutes after striking prior to shut-off.
- Color temperature of 6,500 degrees Kelvin
- External, adjustable focus reflector
- Burn time approximately 3.5-hours
- 12V 4.500 Amp NiMH battery requires cycling when first used to achieve maximum burn times
- Charger has 120/220 Vac rating with auto sensing with a standard 2-pole sealed plug and 2-pronged wall outlet plug that connects to any standard power outlet. Red and Green LED indicators.
- Single compression style o-ring canister seal prevents water entering canister.
- Compression-style locking hatches eliminates unintentional opening of the lid.
- Two-inch nylon webbing belt mount fits standard webbing harnesses.
- Canister mounted toggle switch with protector to minimize accidental on/off.
- 3.8 lbs (1.72 kg) (includes battery)
- Buoyancy is 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg) negative in fresh water
- H1000 light head: 4.25-inches long x 3-inches diameter at reflector and 2.75-inches diameter at ballast
- Slimline canister: 9-inches long x 2.6-inches diameter (22.86cm x 6.60cm)