Sobre o produto de Dive Rite Carretel Sidewinder Explorer
Dive Rite Carretel Sidewinder Explorer:
North Florida cave diver, Woody Jasper, first invented the Explorer Reel around 1980.
As cave explorations were becoming longer, deeper, and more extensive a reel was needed that could help an explorer make some serious penetrations into a virgin cave system. Less likely to entangle than other reels on the market, Woodys original reel was made of aluminum and a PVC spool.
The side-handle style of the reel lent itself to exploration because it could easily switch from hand to hand while laying out line. Twenty years later, sidewinder-style reels were popularized in the technical diving community when DIR aficionados began using them for paying out line in deep caves at high speed on a DPV.
Our Sidewinder series of reels are designed to be anti-jam by using precision machine tolerances between the frame and the spool making it nearly impossible for the line to slip between the spool and the handle.
* DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
* Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength. Wreck series reels use #36 braid line giving 350-lbs of breakage strength.
* Injection molded ABS spool resists breakage and cracking.
* Marine grade stainless steel axle is corrosion resistant.
* High quality aircraft grade aluminum frame is corrosion resistant.
* Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
* Knurled lockdown screw has a low profile to prevent snagging
* 2.68 lbs (1.21 kg)
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Dive Rite Carretel Sidewinder Explorer
Produtos similares a Dive Rite Carretel Sidewinder Explorer