Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive BJ2040-04E:
1. Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Solar powered analog watch with depth meter function
2. Model . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .B740/B745: Depth indication in meters B741/B746: Depth indication in feet
3. Watch accuracy . . . . . . . .±15 seconds per month (average) [at normal temperatures (+5°C to +35°C/+41°F to +95°F)]
4. Depth gauge accuracy . . .At depth of 1 to 10 m (5.0 to 25.0 ft): within ±1 m (±5.0 ft) At depth of 11 to 50 m (27.5 to 125.0 ft): within ±2 m (±7.5 ft) (On the condition that the water temperature is constant and error in reading is excluded.)
* Temperature range for guaranteed accuracy: +10°C to +40°C (+50°F to +104°F) Depth gauge accuracy is influenced by changes
in surrounding temperature.
5. Range of watch operating temperatures . .–10°C to +60°C (+14°F to +140°F)
6. Indications . . . . . . . . . . . .• Time: Hour, minute, second, 24-hour, Charge level
• Chronograph: Minute, second (50-minute chronograph, reading in units of 1 second)
• Depth gauge: 1 m to 50 m (5 ft to 125 ft) Reading in units of 1 m (2.5 ft)
Depth less than 1 m (5 ft) is indicated as 0 m (0 ft).
Depth more than 50 m (125 ft) is indicated as overzone.
• Maximum depth to be memorized: 1 m to 50 m (5 ft to 125 ft) 7. Additional functions . . . . .
• Charge level indication function
• Insufficient charge warning function
• Stop warning function
• Time reset warning function
• Overcharge prevention function
8. Duration of operation . . . .• From full charge to stopping of watch: 2 months approx.
• From full charge to NG indication: 1 month approx.
• From insufficient charge warning to stopping of watch: 2 days approx.
* Duration of operation greatly varies depending on frequency of use of the depth gauge and chronograph. If the watch gets wet, though it is
not used in diving, the water sensor is activated and the duration is shortened accordingly. 9. Secondary battery used . .One secondary battery