Beskrivning och funktioner för Mares Ergo Splash
Mares Ergo Splash:
Anti-Splash, semidry top with exhaust valve. An ergonomically oriented silicone mouthpiece for an intuitive and user friendly experience.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: A new contoured design for effortless breathing and efficient movement for greater comfort are just some of our recently added features. The hydrodynamic shape reduces drag both under and on top of the water.
- ANTI-SPLASH TOP: Hydrex models with the Anti-Splash Top provide an extremely efficient barrier against water entering the top of the snorkel. Available also in two models of the Breezer family.
- PURGE VALVE SYSTEM: Versions with the lower Purge Valve System ensure quick and effective tube purging.
- FLEX CORRUGATED: Lower corrugated flex tube allows for any angle of use; the mouthpiece drops out of the way when not in use. During dives, you will never be disturbed by the snorkel knocking against your regulator.
Ergo Snorkel Line:
You are looking for a snorkel that’s easy to clear and doesn’t keep getting full of water- You are looking for a snorkel that fits snugly in your mouth and can be easily attached to your mask strap- Well, you’ve found it...
Mares developed this snorkel line to give you maximal breathing capability while snorkeling and minimize or even eliminate any “exposure to foreign matter”: The new snorkel was supposed to have an anatomical mouthpiece, be easy to clear, have an easy to handle, adjustable mask clip, and an ergonomical tube that acts aquadynamically even at high swimming speeds.
Last but not least, some snorkels were also supposed to possess efficient mechanisms that hinder or even completely prevent water from entering through the top of the snorkel.
The solution to all of these problems is Ergo.
These snorkels are called Ergo Flex, Ergo Splash, and Ergo Dry.
All three models have a mouthpiece with exhaust valve for clearing the snorkel quickly.
The anatomically formed mouthpiece has a velum, so the jaw muscles won’t fatigue even during long snorkeling trips.
At the transition to the tube, all three models have a flexible corrugated hose that ensures that the snorkel sits comfortably.
Furthermore, all three models feature an ergonomically curved tube. This makes it possible to swim fast because the snorkel lies aquadynamically against the head and therefore doesn’t tend to “flap” uncomfortably.
The mask clip is height-adjustable, pivotable, and a breeze to handle. So, pressure against the head is a thing of the past.
Significant differences can be found at the top of the snorkels: While the Ergo Flex has an open tube, the Ergo Splash has a semidry, anti-splash top.
The Ergo Dry featuring a so-called “dry top” (Mares patent) is the top model within the Ergo line because this snorkel’s top doesn’t let in any water whatsoever.
Technical Data “Ergo Line”
- Ergonomical: yes
- Mouth Piece: Silicone, anatomically formed, velum
- Exhaust valve: yes
- Snorkel top: anti -splash
- Mask clip: adjustable
- Corrugated hose: yes, silicone
Kunder som köpt Mares Ergo Splash
Kunder som tittat på Mares Ergo Splash har också tittat på: