Dive Rite Nitek Trio:
The new NiTek Trio is a three-gas Nitrox computer that is easy-to-read and easy to use.
It includes the following features:
- Dot matrix LCD displays dive profile in a graph format.
- All three mixes are programmable from 21%-99% Nitrox.
- A deep stop feature allows for safety stops at deeper depths.
- Three user adjustable safety factor levels.
- Digital compass integrated into the dot matrix display.
Worn on the wrist or as part of an SPG console, the NiTek Trio turns on automatically upon descent is an ideal primary or back up dive computer.
Underwater, divers can switch between mixes with the push of a button.
Upon surfacing, the NiTek Trio will maintain the gas mixture entered until midnight, when it clears and must be reset the following day.
Using a modified Buhlmann ZH-L16 algorithm, the NiTek Trio can calculate decompression stop times for required stops as deep as 90-feet.
- Oxygen exposure tracking display via FO2, PO2 and OLI (oxygen limit index) bar graph.
- Visible warnings for violation of ascent rate, no decompression state, mandatory decompression stops (if necessary) and if diver has ascended above a mandatory decompression stop ceiling.
- Nitrox specific warnings occur if the diver exceeds a PO2 limit of 1.4 for Mix 1 and PO2 limit of 1.6 for Mix 2.
- Date, time and water temperature display.
- Current and max depth display.
- Dive time elapsed and no-decompression time remaining display.
- Desaturation and time-to-fly information display.
- Back lighting with 5 second LCD visible in all light conditions.
- Logbook will hold up to 30 hours (or 60 dives) based on 30 second profiling intervals.
- Maximum depth 328 feet (100 meters) in dive mode and 656 feet (200 meters) in gauge mode.
- Adjusts automatically for altitude up to 19,685 (6,000 meters).
- Imperial and metric units of measure.
- User replaceable lithium CR2032 battery.
- 2.5-inch diameter X 1.0-inch high (6.2cm x 2.5cm) (fits existing NiTek wrist mount and consoles).
- 4 ounces (115 grams).