Descriptie en kenmerken Oms Wing BC115
Oms Wing BC115:
Dual Bladder BCs
BC115 - KB Dual Bladder BC, 60 lb. lift in Black: 60 lb (27.2 kg) lift
BC115 - KR Dual Bladder BC, 60 lb. lift in Red: 60 lb (27.2 kg) lift
Dimension: 29"w x 25"h
Weight 6.32 lbs
Max Buoyancy 60 lb lift
Bag Material 1000 Denier Nylon with 5-6oz Pu backing
Bladder Material 210 Denier Nylon w/3.8oz PU backing
Silicon Bands Yes
OMS ® BC’S
NASA, NOAA, NPS, World Class Record holders, deep explorers and those who simply demand the best specify OMS® BC’s.
Pull down the zipper of the outer cover of the OMS® BC and you will see 1000 denier Nylon fabric backed with 5 to 6 oz. of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and on the Chemically Resistant BC’s 5-6 oz. TPU front and back . This thicker TPU coating helps prevent abrasion and increases puncture resistance. Most competitors use only 1/2 oz. or no urethane backing on their BC covers making them susceptible to punctures, abrasion and subsequent leaks.
Housed inside the outer cover we use a puncture resistant bladder constructed from 200 denier Nylon fabric backed with .12 mm of TPU. Most of our competitors use only a thin plastic film bladder that is more susceptible to damage.
There are other differences such as 100% quality assurance inspection for leaks, imperfections and defects before your OMS® BC is delivered.
Elastomeric Retraction Band BC Features :
1. DUAL BLADDER: Inflator hoses and Dump valves are interchangeable for a variety of unique hose configurations. The dual bladder model features a total of four (4) pull dump valves located:
Divers Side bladder: lower left and top right
Tank Side bladder: lower right and top left
Colors: Black or Red
2. SINGLE BLADDER: The single bladder model has two (2) relief valves located: divers right shoulder and divers lower left.
Inflator hoses and Dump valves are interchangeable
Colors: Black or Red (45 lb. & 60 lb. Black only)
3. POWER DEFLATION / ORAL INFLATION: The unique elastomeric bands (use is optional) assist in deflation, but still allow the diver to orally inflate the BC.
4. ELIMINATION OF AIR SHIFT: The OMS® elastomeric bands evenly compress the BC, eliminating the massive airshift associated with non-banded BCs that typically occurs when changing body plane.
5. LOW DRAG / LOW SNAG: The OMS® bands typically retract the BC to a width less than the divers shoulders greatly reducing Drag and Snag potential.
6. TRIM ADJUSTABILITY: By adding or eliminating bands in different parts of the BC, the diver can adjust: a) lateral trim to compensate for stage bottles, cameras, etc. b) Horizontal trim e.g. head up, down or level.
7. Cam Band accommodation: (2) Top and (2) Bottom Slots are positioned in the non inflated area for Cam Band usage.
Klanten die …kochten hebben ook deze producten bekeken. Oms Wing BC115
Soortgelijke producten Oms Wing BC115