Descripción y características de Bare Velocity Full Suit 3/2 mm Mujer
Bare Velocity Full Suit 3/2 mm Mujer:
A progressive-stretch suit that uses varying stretch panels in performance zones of the suit to enhance mobility and comfort.
The Right Stretch in the Right Place.
Progressive-stretch is a concept in full-stretch wetsuits only available in the Velocity series.
It all starts with Bare-Fit, which is the foundation of every Bare suit.
Bare-Fit uses ergonomic suit design involving complex shaped patterns with articulated legs and sleeves.
From there, zones associated with performance within the suit are selected.
Then, proven fabrics are chosen from various prototypes that have been tested for years.
By placing the different fabrics in particular panels of the suit, the Velocity series delivers exceptional fit, feel and performance.
Features and benefits:
- Comfortable contoured 3mm Glideskin collar with Velcro adjustment.
- Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap.
- Internal skin-in flip seals at mid-forearm and mid-calf to reduce water entry.
- Formrtek kneepads provide total flexibility, durability and comfort.
- Anatomically shaped arms, knees and lower legs.
- Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning.
- Loop at base of zipper assists donning.
- Double glued with Secure-Lock construction.
- 3mm neoprene torso with 2mm arms and lower legs.
- Progressive Stretch.
- Lumbare-X-Tender panel in lower back.
(Hood not included).
Productos comprados junto a Bare Velocity Full Suit 3/2 mm Mujer
Productos similares a Bare Velocity Full Suit 3/2 mm Mujer